1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba Gun Club Saturday Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This Saturday, April 24th at 10:00 am is an all day Custers and buddies shoot. We will be shooting regular and wobble Custers and Buddies

2. cubancigar2000

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

cc2000

How far from Fort Wayne is Melba Gun Club?

Rich in Indiana

4. cubancigar2000

Rich, I lived in Ft Wayne the first 50 years of my life. Melba is in Idaho where I ended up. It is in southwest Idaho. I came back on my Harley in 2006 to see my family & old friends and it was a 5300 mile round trip. I went to Knoxville first to see my brother, then on up through Kentucky, Ohioh and into Ft Wayne. On the way home we went to South Dakota to visit friends and back by way of Yellowstone. My guess is direct from here to Ft Wayne is 2300. I think you live in Roanke?? If so you lived just down the road from me. My last home was in Sycamore Hills on the golf course just off Covington rd

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Sounds like a nice ride. Just a little far to attend a shoot. Thanks

Rich in Indiana

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Mapquest gives 1869 miles from Fort Wayne to Melba. That sounds close to right to me. When I lived in Berrien Springs, MI, it was about 130 miles to Fort Wayne. Moving from Berrien Springs to Pocatello was very close to 1500 miles, and Pocatello to Boise is 235. Back in the days of the "Double Nickel" it would have taken about two and a half long days. Nowadays I bet it would be about two days.

7. cubancigar2000

Thx Pocatello. I was too lazy to map quest it. I have been to Berrien Sprgs many times

8. cubancigar2000

Get there early. We have an early bird drawing and someone will win a free day of shooting. There are three drawings for early birds. 1st free shoot all day, 2nd free box shells, 3rd free raffle ticket paid for by the club. Later in the day, just before the final shoot ( door shoot) we will draw 2 tickets for one free bottle of wine each. All shooters for the day will be entered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

melba gun club schedule