1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba Gun Club New Years shoot update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The "UNLOADER" ( Gary Bulley) donated a shell unloader to the Melba Gun Club along with some shooting patches and other items. We held a raffle on New Years Day at our annual shoot. It was proclaimed "Trap Boy Appreciation Day" Our Trap boy comes from a very poor family and has been diligent and hard working for two years now and we decided we wanted to show our appreciation so Gary stepped right up and sent us the unloader. We were able to present him with $160.00 yesterday. Thanks to Gary he went home a very happy young man. The winner is shown in this picture with his two kids. Can anyone identify this man??? Lets see who is first to put a name on this mystery person and also his two beautiful kids
    [​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

Nobody knows yet? I bet Gary does? Heres a tip. He has worked on many of you folks guns

3. sagepost2

sagepost2 Member

Good Morning, The mystery shooter would be Roger Eubanks from Homedale Id.He has put a couple of ribs on my 303's.
    Gary

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Cubancigar2000 I don't know you but every small or large club could use someone with your club interest. I shoot at the Orofino Id. Gun club, come up and shoot with us some time. Just wanted to give you a thumbs up for your good work.
    Carey

5. cubancigar2000

Hoffman06, thx for the kind words. I would love to shoot at your club. I will email you soon. Gary- you are correct and the two kids are Brit & Jessica and they both shoot very well and also are fine young people. They have extremely good manners, Roger and Laura can be proud as I am sure they are.

6. cubancigar2000

7. cubancigar2000

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Sorry we missed it. I was EXTREMELY hungover! J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

melba trap shoot