1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba Gun Club $ 2 bill shoot ( Update)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This sunday Jan 23rd, Melba GC will have a $2 bill shoot. It will be ran the same as our feature Custer. When you check in for a shoot ticket, let the cashier know that you wish to shoot in the $2 bill custer. $4 will be added to your ticket and you will be given 2 two dollar bills. You will be allowed one buy back. Each time you miss and someone breaks your target, you must give them a $2 bill. If you put someone or multiples out, you get their bills. We will pay one place for each 4 shooters in this custer and each remaining shooter will get to keep his two dollar bill collection plus a meat prize.These are all new consequtive serial numbered bills
    [​IMG]
    We are going to have a drawing for all who enter the $2 bill shoot. The winner gets to shoot all day free ( the only exception will be they will have to pay $4 for the 2 two dollar bills to use in the custer)

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

So, they still do make a two dollar bill!

3. cubancigar2000

shot410ga - I believe they do. What I am sure of is you can order them from most banks or credit unions. I walked into the Credit Union and asked and they had a lot of them left over from the holidays. It makes an interesting shoot. When I lived in Indiana ( 20+ years ago) the St Joe Conservation Club held $2 shoots and the guys loved them. Just thought I would try it at Melba, they can always spend them

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Yes they still are available anyway I get some every time I go to the bank, I like to see the response i get. Stopped at Burger King the other day & paid with $2 bills (walk in) young girl cashier had to ask the manager if they were REAL money, the manager looked at me & grinned, told her yes they're O.K.-- Funny-- Ross Puls

Yes I know-- weird sense of humor!

5. cubancigar2000

Most of the younger crowd today have never seen or know of one. I even had a banker doubt my bills were real, she was young

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

There is a bar in Pierre, South Dakota called "Bobs" and $2 bills are what you get for change. They have been doing it for years.

7. cubancigar2000

Hey Trimtab - I used to live in SD and know that bar well. It was my Pheasant hunting bar

8. Lyle

Lyle Member

Cuban,

What time are you shooting tomorrow and what are the directions from Nampa?

Thanks,
    Lyle

9. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

You can't get there from Nampa.

Sorry Roger

10. Lyle

Lyle Member

Roger,

I didn't think so..........funny man you are. If you run out of guns to work on you could go on the road with that stuff!

Lyle

11. cubancigar2000

Our web site has directions but here ya go - Take Southside rd out of Nampa all the way to Melba. Go through Melba ( make a right at the grocery going south) and turn left on baseline Rd. Approx one mile on corner of Baseline and Can Ada. Also Robinson Rd goes all the way to Can Ada and Can Ada to the left will take you to Baseline and we are on the corner. Look for the Cell Tower, it is on our property as ATT rents from us

12. cubancigar2000

what a shoot. Great turn out and lots of fun. Thx for coming folks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.