1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba GC member in need of prayers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Long time member Jerry Benson has an incurable disease that is taking him downhill very quickly. The family is and will be facing a severe financial crisis in caring for him. Please say a prayer for Jerry and his family. Jerry has been a life NRA member for a long time and also a member of our club for many years

I am planning on starting a fund at our bank in his name. I will be posting info all over Melba and at the local clubs and possibly have jars sitting around at the local pubs, stores etc for donations.

I think the Melba GC board needs to address whether we can do anything to help. Our Board meeting is in January and I will make this a topic of interest. There are lots of ways the club could help without actually spending a lot of dollars. I am open to your ideas and help!Lou M, Pres

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Lou,Prayers Jerry's Way for Him & his Family. I will Help as much as i can. let me know where to send a check. Regards Joe Whitehurst joe90t

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Prayers for him and his family!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.