1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Melba GC Jan 5th Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by buckshot57, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

I had a wonderful time & wanted to let everyone know that the Melba Club is a FUN place to shoot. If you want to play against some the the best "game" shooters around, try Melba.
    jim bauer

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Bauer

Next time you go let me know. We had Lisa Robert shoot today had about 65 shooters was a nice day. I would love to go to Melba for a shoot. Corey

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx Jim, It is always good to have you come over. Corey you are always welcome here too, make sure to bring Bill Roberts

4. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

Cory,
    I'm trying to plan another trip to Melba maybe the Saturday of Super Bowl weekend. I have a party at Stuart's place sunday. See if that fits your schedule.
    If I had your email, I would check with you from time/time on other shoots too. Maybe give your email to Johnny & he can get it to me.
    Good luck in Hood River this weekend.
    jim

5. cubancigar2000

6. cubancigar2000

It is 3 degrees at my house and I live 11 miles from the club. Gonna be a cold shoot today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.