1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

medicine lake montana trap club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goosemusic2, Sep 6, 2013.

1. goosemusic2

goosemusic2 TS Member

My grandson and I and a few friends will be in Montana the last week of October pheasant hunting. I saw your club and wondered if it was open to the public and on what dates or nights you shot. What type of shoots. Well bring our trap guns if the opportunity is there. Thanks Much, Rick Jocke

2. Montanaken

Montanaken Member

One of the guys to talk to is Art Ryder. Call him at four zero six - nine six three - seven zero zero one. I am sure they would enjoy having you at the club if they have something going on. I believe they have registered shoots scheduled for September 14 & 15 and September 21 yet this month. Ken

3. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Hey there Rick, Are you going to bring that KX-5 with you?I think it is great you are going to make it to Big Sky Country!Look me up if you get a chance.George in Kalispell

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Medicine Lake has been shooting Tuesday evenings (five-ish until dark) & Sunday afternoons (sometimes). Good bunch of folks, I'm sure you'd be welcome. For more information call Art Ryder 406-963-2262 or Wade Smith 406-766-2297.

5. goosemusic2

goosemusic2 TS Member

Hey George, Good to hear from you. I love that kx-5. I don't think we'll get as afar as Kalispell, but if I did I would certainly look you up. Maybe we can hook up with the medicine lake club I think it wouls be fun.. Take care RICK