1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Medicine Hat Alberta Trap Shoot Sept. 22 & 23

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by edgoodian, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

I want to welcome all shooters to the Medicine Hat Trap Club for a two day shoot. One hundred singles, one hundred doubles and one hundred handicap will take place each day. It is not a hassle to get your guns and ammo across the border. A $25 charge for the paper work is good for one year. It will be alot of fun and they will make you feel welcome at their club. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
    Ed Goodian

2. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

hello mike we will be there friday night

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Ed the way your dollar is falling you better bring some extra. And try to make it on time for this shoot. I shot with the boys from the Hat last weekend in Calgary and it is safe to say they are ready for you. Trevor Dawe.

Mike are you still only coming for Sat? As we need a whipping boy on our squad for both days. Trevor.

4. Furman

Furman TS Member

I have a idea lets ask Judy what the best way to whip Ed is she has been with the bullbeaded old buzzard for ever.She told me she knows all of Ed,s weaknesses.Goodluck Ed at the Hat...Wished I was going with bring home the money leave a mark in the hat Furman

5. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

6. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

If the Medicine Hat trap shooters are anything like the Medicine Hat drag racers, I would encourage anyone that can to attend this shoot.

Drag racers from the "Hat" area are great people, so I would expect trap shooters to be just as fun to hang out with.

Kerry

7. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

8. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

OK Ed,

What's the story? Who won what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rickyd

9. white rattler

white rattler Member

Rick I only thing you missed was a good steak supper at the Beefeater on Sat night. It was to be 65 to 70 above on Sat. with 5 to 10 mile a hour winds. Well it blew hard all day Sat. and was as cold as a witch's tit. The scores were bad. Neil broke a 97 in singles'92 in the caps and a 97 in the doubles. I shot beside Neil and once again he proved that he is in a class of his own. I woke up Sun. to rain and a cold wind it was +5c with a cold strong wind blowing. I did not shoot on Sunday as I know when I am beat. Ed was the only one who showed up from your side of the line. Some one who will not be named and was on my squad as our whipping boy broke a 12 on his last post in the caps. Trevor Dawe.

10. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Neil is finally figuring the new gun out.....that's bad for us. LOL
    Glad I didn't have the passport.......I would have been tempted to come up. Nice folks up there, it's a pleasure shooting with them.

Thanks for the scores Trevor.....you have a nice fall.

Rickyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.