1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Medical device - idea help

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

My congressman voted for this healthcare bill that just passed the house. I'm steamed, this sob wouldn't take phone calls, wouldn't meet with any of the tea party people, etc.....

This bill was almost 2000 pages long and he didn't read it, he just voted for it because Pelosi told him too.

Anyway I'm going to fight back. In this bill there is a provision to tax medical devices. A medical device can be anything.

I'm making a list of things that could be considered a medical device. I'm going to put them on a peice of paper and go to "Kinkos" and run off a couple hundred copies and just start putting them in the paper boxes when I walk the dog at night. Here is the list of things I came up with in 5 minutes that could be and probably will be taxed. I need your help with items that could be considered a medical device.

toothpick, toothbrush, dental floss pick, nail file, nail clippers, nose hair clippers, breath right nasal strips, arch supports in shoes, Dr Scholl’s foot pad inserts for shoes, crutches, wheelchairs, tongue suppressor, thermometer, xray machines, MRI machines, water picks, oxygen bottle, oxygen mask, diabetic needles, sanitary napkins, tampons, diapers, heating pad, whirlpool bath, hot tub, swimming pool, eyeglasses, contacts, sunglasses, treadmills, exercise bike,

Please add, I want to fill the whole sheet of paper.

Recoil pad? stops bruising?

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Dam being a trapshooter how could I have forgot: ear plugs, hearing aids, band aids, ace bandages, latex gloves.

All these things are going to be taxed.

Need more.

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

knee brace, elbow brace, wrist brace, cervical collar, razors (they used one to cut hair off for putting on EKG pads and prior to surgery) , canes, hot water bottle, ice packs. heating pad, neck support pillow, pressure (support) hosiery, vaporizers, eye dropper, eye glasses, finger cots (like like little condoms, used to protect cuts etc. on fingers), blood pressure monitors, pill cutters, thermometers (all types) (That leads me to think I might just send a complementary RECTAL thermometer to by Rep who also voted for this POS. That way I could tell her what she should do with both the rectal thermometer and her vote on this bill!

There are probably 2000 other things that a slow walk through a drug store aisles could provide you with list fodder.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

funny stuff. just get old, and get over it. If you are young you voted to pay for everyone else. What duped dopes

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Sorry to be off color, but how could you leave out 'douche bag...'

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Toilet paper? I might even send my congressman one of those bags, a d***** bag for a dou*** bag!

Thanks for the tips, I just want my neighbors to know how many products that clown voted to tax.

7. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Let's add vibrators. And also, why doesn't Obammy want to tax watermelons?
    Answer is obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.