1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Media has no 1st Amend rights at OWS....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CNjQuHeYlJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What a class act.

No First Amendment rights for the media.

All KGW-TV was doing was covering the city closure of the public restroom at the OWS encampment because the city workers who tried to clean it up were attacked.

And no. KGW is not a Fox affiliate. They're NBC

Maybe he's just angry over a bad case of head lice.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Nice mouth.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There's only one place where the vernacular is like that. Very secure, nice steel doors and bars. No violence.

HM

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

There is a great (alarming) book that was written some 50/60 years ago "Road to Serfdom" by Friedrich Hayek, that describes what was going on in Germany and Russia at the time. It's pretty eye opening the parallels of the political leadership then and ours now that led/is leading up to the events that that occurred/ are occurring. i.e. class envy, reliance on Government the willingness to give up freedom for (perceived) security. etc.. Who was it that said if we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it??

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Infantile jr high school crap. The one giving the finger claims he had a $400,000 house...yeah right. He might have been mowing the grass at a $400,000
    house.

The reporters did a good job of restraining themselves in light of the OWS

verbal assault. If he keeps that up before long somebody will dot his eye for him.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't believe i could have showed anywhere near the restraint the reporters showed. I'm being in honest when i say i'd have probably been arrested that day had i been part of that news crew. That douche would have been worth it in my eyes. I'm not saying i would have been in the right, i'm just say'n............

7. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

OWS has had their 15 min. of fame. There was an advert. on TV recently that depicted a tennis match. All the people in the stands spewed out onto the court and attempted to play at the same time. It was humorous to watch at the time. This is not funny. Mob rule is dangerous.

The message of criminal conduct surrounding Wall St. never got off the ground. Swept away in a torrent of bad behavior. What credibility they hoped to gain is over the waterfall now.

8. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Take a close look at these parasites...they are the next great generation of elected government officials.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Indoctrination from college campie! OR Portland let out the insane for the day!

Wackie tobackie didn't help him at all!!

10. Brian in Oregon

We've unfortunately been doing an outstanding job of "Keeping Portland Weird".

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

I keep waiting for the group who punked Acorn to do a plant-job on these wackos...but damn, where would you start?

I mean, they do such a bang-up job parodying themselves, there's almost nothing left to do or say.

But I give him credit for honesty. In truth, I've never met a Liberal who I didn't consider to be mentally deficient in some basic way...but most try their darnedest to hide it. This guy is right out there on his shirt sleeve with it.

Keep rollin', Bro! (And don't get caught with more than a gram of that stuff...)

12. Brian in Oregon

Rick Barker, quote: <i>"One of my favorite shows on the Independent Channel is "Portlandia" could also be called Bouldermania."</i>

Yeah, well, this explains a few things....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FE_9CzLCbkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

I cannot believe that he was not handled with "care". That guy was asking for it by his behavior. How is that tolerated? If I was one of the two guys blocking the reporter and he got in my face like that, he would be on the ground squeeling like a pig. No f---ing way would he be prancing around like that!

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

vpr80,

I could not agree more. I'm certain he wanted them to do something and i believe i would have had to grant his wish. He actually made himself and his group look so bad it wasn't funny. All he could do was sling cusswords.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.