1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEDFORD G.C. PAT,S ARE IN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DeVille, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeVille

DeVille Member

The Medford Trap Club in Medford Or. has 4 new pat,s in place and ready for our next shoot July 7Th and 8Th. That will be the OSATA Buckle and money shoot. The last time Pat,s were in for all of shoot was during the split Pacific Grand in 2005. There was 3 - 100 straights shot from the 27 yard at that shoot. Expect more of the same again at this shoot. Weather can be warm at that time of year and scores high. Hope to see you all there. Dex

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Dex.....Does this mean that the handsets on 5,6,7, and 8 are history? I can't wait to get back there to shoot the Labor Day shoot this year. Great place to shoot, and a great place to break a good score. Of course, shopping in Ashland and a good steak dinner at the Roadhouse make it even better....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. DeVille

DeVille Member

Dan- New as they can get. Not a Shot fired over them yet. I guess I will get a head start on you if you are not there in July. Good shooting Dex

4. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Dex

I'll be there.

Vince McNamara

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Dex: Please write to me about MY moving to Medford, Oregon. Fssberson@aol.com
    Thanks... Fred

6. DeVille

DeVille Member

Fred- You are going to Kingsburg first aren't you. You sure are welcome up here. Let me know if you need anything.
    Vince- You da man. you can shoot with us. I sure wish that David B and Kelly and the guys can come up. Dex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.