1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Medford Excellent Host for Oregon State ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by orange crusher, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I would like to thank the Medford Gun Club and all their members for hosting an excellent Oregon State ATA Championship Shoot this past week. Everyone I spoke with was having an excellent time. The shoot was well run and the Medford members were outstanding hosts. The steak dinner and social event provided an excellent way to meet some new folks and visit with old friends. I don’t have all the results to post at this time, but will post them later.

I would also like to thank all the shooters who sometimes braved wind and rain to participate in this excellent tournament. There was some challenging weather, but for the most part, the scores were pretty good and the shooters were in good spirits throughout the shoot.

I would also like to congratulate Clayton Hagen for his strong showing in San Antonio – looks like he did very well down south.

John Adams
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.