1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Medal of Honor Brutus......Pic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Morgan, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

OK, we won't tell you.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

i think its a pretty sad way to make fun of the medal of honor myself,,i mean come on given to a dog............

Bill

3. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

i was a scout dog handler in vietnam and i walked behind a german shepard,that could find trip wires,booby-traps,and ambushes.i would give the metal of honor to my dog,as he saved many lives! i would not be here today,and many others,as well,if not for him. so i feel that there are many dogs that deserve this honor. if you have some extra time,check out the VIETNAM DOG HANDLERS ASSOCIATION web site!

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I suppose Bill Gates is not going to give me $5.00 every time I forward an email either..........Darn.........

Here I thought I almost had enough to buy the Brooklyn bridge.......lol lol

Hauxfan!

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

nipper so you think it is making fun of the Medal of Honor to give it to a Dog.

I have enclosed the requirements for the Medal of Honor "It is bestowed on a member of the United States armed forces who distinguishes himself "…conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States" Now please tell me what part of that can't apply to a Dog. How would it be making fun of the MH. Geeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bernie or whatever the sick person that wrote this- is craving attention and making fun of something he knows nothing about.

For this outrage he should be banned from this site

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

People that question medals given in service to our nation are in a "special class" of people

regards from the great state of Iowa

Gene

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Click the above link regarding MOH Dog(s).

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.