1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Mechanical Trigger Conversion for Beretta 682?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalvinMD, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Cole
  2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

Cole did mine. The tiny spring will still be in the gun. It isn't a true conversion. Talk to Cole.
  3. skeet_man

skeet_man Active Member

Kolar only does work on their guns, the 90T (which is one of their guns), or guns that have their subgauge tubes. They will not work on anything else.
  4. cafowler

cafowler Member

Send it to Coles.
  5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I have Kolar mechanical triggers in one of my 682's. Very consistant and great feel. I've asked them about putting a set in another 682 of mine and they said no problem send it to us. I guess my experience is different than skeet_man.

ss
  6. skeet_man

skeet_man Active Member

I'm just going by what the website says. When was the last time you contacted them about it? They changed their policy a couple years ago, and I have heard of people being turned down for work because of the new policy.
  7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Beretta will do it also..I'm lucky enough to be in driving distance to Accokeek Md and the Beretta guys will do it at any of the bigger sporting clays events we have around here all the time
  8. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

Phillip did my brother-in-laws but like someone else stated I don't think it is a true mechanial set up. However it does work better than it did before especially on lite loads.
  9. skeet_man

skeet_man Active Member

I don't think there's going to be a way to eliminate the spring. The conversion involves replacing that spring with one from a 410 gun. Same setup, different spring.
  10. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Member

Phillip Crenwelge did mine after four broken springs over a two year period. Too early to tell if it is "fixed" since it was done last month.

Doc
  11. claybrdr

claybrdr Active Member

Curious as to the advantage if you don't shoot sub-gauge? Does it lighten the pull? Keep it from doubling?
  12. hmb

hmb Active Member

In the old days we used to fix the problem by increasing the weight of the inertia block. We used a little piece of lead tape which we placed on the side of the inertia block. HMB
  13. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I believe the reason for the lighter spring (410 ga) is to get the second shot to set easier for lighter loads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.