1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC - Superior Customer Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I bought a MEC 9000G that was made in 2001 but had never been used. In fact, the accessories were still in sealed bags. However, my Dad, who helps with my reloading efforts, could not get it to work in progressive mode. It would load a single shell fine, but would bind up when the progressive shell got to station 3.

MEC customer service tried to help by phone. When that didn't work, they sent a shipping label for return to MEC for repair under "warranty." After determining the unit was defective, they shipped us a brand new 9000 reloader.

This is customer service above and beyond the call of duty. My hat is off to the people at MEC.

Danny

2. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I would like to second, and third your "hats off" comment about the MEC Service.
    I am fortunate to live in Wisconsin, so a "road trip" to MEC is always a real pleasure.

I was having a problem with finished shells not looking quite right. After arriving there and discussing my problem, I told the repairman that the reloader was only a few years old. He looked at the serial number and said "it was made in 1997". I guess I forgot when I bought it. Well, at any rate he looked at it, and cycled it a few times, and said "to start with the linkage and turret are worn out. I have to get parts". After a couple of hours my reloader was as good as new.

I can never say enough about the great service from MEC.

Thanks Rick.

Joe Zukowski

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rick: I was up to Fond du Lac this past summer for a funeral and noticed a new MEC plant on Hwy 151 just west of FdL. Do you know anything about that facility? Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.