1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC Super Speeder 400 Crimping Sleeve

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i have my dads old MEC 12ga 400 Super Speeder. I have everything original including the instructions but i've lost the damn crimping sleeve. I don't want this loader for actually loading, just display. I would just like to have all the parts. I was crossing my fingers and hoping someone on here may know where i could find one. I know this may sound stupid but i spent a many a hours on my dads knee load'n dove and duck loads on that old loader(i'm sure i was more in the way than helping). Its one of the memories i have of time spent with my dad. When you loose someone that meant so much to you its the small memories that are so meaningfull. Thanks----Matt

2. grntitan

Paul---Thanks but i have the actual instructions that came with the machine new. Kinda creepy with the eye peering around the machine. LOL---Matt

3. gnprts

gnprts Member

grntitan..... I have a Crimping Sleeve in 20 gauge for your 400 ... Will do for display.... Looks like the outside dimensions are same as twelve..... gnprts

4. grntitan

gnprts---Sounds good to me.. but will you let me see if a 12ga shows up first and then maybe we can work something out. Did you have an idea of what it would cost me? I would like it to be 12ga only because i would be able to actually load if i wanted. I still have boxes of old powder and shot wads. Maybe someone could tell me if the 12ga and 20ga sleeve was the same animal?? I remember the 12 ga hull fit fairly snug in the sleeve. I'm not sure the 12ga sleeve would've worked for a 20ga.---Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mec 400 crimp
mec 400 crimp die

mec 400 super speeder

mec super speeder
mec super speeder instructions

mec super speeder model 400

mec400 crimper