1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec Super Sizer SS77

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennisw, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

I have a Mec SuperSizer SS77, I recently replaced the Collett, but cant seem to find the right adjustment for re-sizing hulls, it wants to pop and stick when you resize. No I guess I didnt really pay attention to how far it set down into the unit. Does anybody have a Super Sizer, and if so, approximately how far down or how far out does the collet sit from the top side of the frame ???

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Buy a tube of MEC collet lube! You also may be re-sizing those shells a bit too much. Loosen that adjusting screw until it doesn't seem to be doing much then turn it in slowly until it sizes satisfactoraly without that pop!!

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

If yours is like my new Super Sizer, screw the collett up a turn at a time to see if that works, mine does not have an adjusting nut.

Un loosen the nut on bottom on collett, turn it up a turn at a time and tighten the jam nut.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Owner Manual at link.

http://mecreloaders.com/documents/ownermanuals/supersizer.pdf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
adjusting mec super sizer

how to adjust a mec model 77 super sizer

how to adjust mec super sizer