1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec shell counter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tomward, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomward

tomward TS Member

One of our friends at Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club had invented a shell counter for the Mec 9000 loader. It's handier than a shirt pocket for a very reasonable price. He is making and selling these for $29.95 plus $6.00 for mailing. go to www.wrsproducts.com for details and ordering. This is certainly worth the money. Tom Ward

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Take no offense, Tom, but I've never seen the need for a counter when by filling dumpster retrieved shell boxes, I can near instantly determine the number of shells loaded - and the different boxes provide guidance as to which load is which. I know there are those that are satisfied with just dumping loaded shells into buckets but even then the primers come in containers of 100 and that should ease the problem. I reckon it's no different than the need to paint refrigerators different colors....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. newcastle

newcastle Member

Tom, are you sure thats the right address ?

4. setter

setter Member

Try this. Gotta have the http.

5. texaswebbshooter

texaswebbshooter Member

I have one of these and it works really well. I like knowing how many shells I have loaded. Very simple.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I like knowing how many shells I have loaded too. I look at the empty primer containers in my trash bucket and multiply by 100. It helps if I start with the trashcan empty.

HM

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

MGM, how about a device that locks your loader if no primer falls into place? Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.