1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC reloading secrets book useful or common sense?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I have been working on more MECs lately and wanted to see what people thought of this book. I haven't had any problems I haven't been able to figure out but see this book and wonder if it would be of some help or it all came out of the MEC manuals? What is your opinion on the Secrets Book? Sorry but I don't have a boat picture to post. You may email or PM also. Thanks for the input. Omaha

2. srvfan

srvfan Member

Common sense for sure dont waste your money...................

3. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

srvfan, do you have one or did you read one that someone else had? GOOD LUCK

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

dont waste the money if you have the new primer feed the large chain that is in his kit does help the old primer feeder he did fix the 410 loader problem but mec is useing that on the new ones the rest is some good ideas but if you load a lot most are common sence rick

5. crk

crk Member

If you are looking for a quick read - the book is pretty good IMO. I did pick up a few tips in there that were not mentioned in the owners manual.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Some are not mechanicaly inclined and lack common sense also. Any book that may or may not help you most of the time is worth the reading? I ordered this book from Boarders books before Xmas, still has not come in. I have bought and rehabed 4 loaders since then. If at worst it becomes a good bath room reader. there are a lot of people who are plug and play mentality this book im sure would help those.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Do not waste your money. If you have a problem with your Mec, it can be resolved on this site for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.