1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC reloaders

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j2jake, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I often contemplate why anything increases in price. Just can't seem to get a grip on it. Jake

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i have a grabber that's in nice shape and running excellent if you would like to buy it.

brett d.

3. atashooter

atashooter Member

Don't understand the price nowdays. Dad bought his for 49.95 .......................... IN 1966 !!

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Well one just cant put $30.00 a bag shot in a cheap reloader

5. mecman

mecman TS Member

Hold up the fort guys sooner or leter things have to stabalize

6. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I'll take a wild guess: 1. Rising steel prices. 2. Rising plastic prices. 3. Rising benefit costs for employees. 4. Rising freight prices 5. A burning desire to stay in business while dealing with the first four.
    Dave

7. hawk57

hawk57 TS Member

Try Connies. Best price I can find shipping included.

http://conniescomponents.com/_new_mec_9000gn.html

Hawk,

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

yeah sam i know, and you're neither. i hope you get tossed off of this site soon.

9. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

What was Mec seling them for and what are they now?

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Spam,

i put that comment on the men are repubs thread because i knew you would open it. you open every political thread. i don't need to do anything behind yours, or anyone else's back. relax, i was just " breaking your stones " a little. hitting someone in the wallet is a little different, but i guess that you wouldn't understand that.

brett d.

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Oh now it's nice nice sammie the i'm a shooter it's ok. SAM, YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR. did i make an off handed comment that involved your mother? yes i did. was it ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? NO!!!!!!!!

i said that she should have flushed. meaning that she should have flushed YOU!!!!

not to mention all of the insulting bulls*^t that you have said about myself and others on here that none of us can prove now because you delete your posts on a regular basis!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DAMN TROLL!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU LYING SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

brett d.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

yeah, you guys are REAL SHOOTERS. YOU ARE BACKING THE SIDE THAT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

brett d.

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Sam,

I give everyone on this site the same amount of respect that they give me. YOU are the ONLY person on this site that i truly despise. i hate you with every fiber of my being. Do a search on my name and see how many conflicts i have with people besides YOU. i don't erase my posts so they are all there for your inspection. either DO IT, and get back to me, or shut the hell up.

as far as my second amendment rights being taken away, why don't you come and do it MOUTH. i'll be more than happy to give you my address, MOUTH. SCUMBAG SITE IDIOT TROLL.

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

you just proved my point.

brett d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.