1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC Reloaders

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jon Reitz, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Ron and Dale helped me out recently with a very annoying problem with my 9000GN. I told them both I plan to buy another progressive loader soon, but it would not be another MEC unless I could get mine working correctly. After 2-3 months and a lot of persistance (swearing, etc.) we got it fixed, thanks to them (Ron Freitag in particular). So now I'm going to buy another new 9000GN. Good job guys.

Jon Reitz

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I have 5 MEC loaders and bother Ron quite frequently...He is unfailingly helpful and friendly.

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

I recently bought a used 9000GN (ebay). It was in much worse condition than I was led to believe. But...with a lot of WD40 and about $50 in parts, I did manage to get it working, almost. A quick phone call to MEC solved the problem. I should have called them a week ago and saved myself a LOT of frustration. Thanks Mec, you're doing a great job.
    Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.