1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC*****RELOADERS***FINE****COMPANY*****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Just thought that Id give Mec a pat on the back. They have some super people working in their technical department. I sent my reloader to them sometime back wanting them to go through it and recondition it. They did. I got it back and screwed it up. I called them and they told me to send it back and that it would be turned around right away and that it would be under warranty. I sent it to them they turned it around right away and also paid the shipping. I got it back yesterday tried setting it up again and screwed up the next to the last station. Unscrewed it too far. Called Mec once again and they walked me through the problem. They told me exactly how to set that particular die for depth crimp and it works perfectly. They have one hell of a staff. If anyone is considering purchasing a reloader I sure would consider Mec they are some fine people to deal with. Thanks much Mec I sure appreciate your fine work. alex Kotter superior wisconsin

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Yup!!! GOOD LUCK

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Yeah, Gibby and the crew run a tight ship.......Nubs Wagner.

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Their shipping is quick, too. I ordered a 20 gauge 6 segment precrimp on Monday, and had it by Wednesday and was loading again. I was thinking that I might want to lay in a few common parts, but with their fast turnaround, I don't need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.