1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC reloader needed for Scout Troop

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by george steward, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george steward

george steward TS Member

0   0   0

I am the committee chair for BSA troop 1051 located in Muskegon, MI

I am also in charge of the Shotgun Merit Badge program. IN teaching our new shooters they have been asking to shoot more and would like to learn to reload. We are looking for a Mec Jr. reloader for 20 ga. As we are a scout troop we do not have a lot of extra cash but are willing to buy a used one.

If you have one that you no longer need please feel free to contact me. We will also need a small amount of hulls...perhaps 100 - 200?

I can also be reached by phone at 231-638-2662

Thank you

2. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

Sorry I do not have one but I will keep this at the top for you for a while. Paul

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

PM me your shipping info and I'll send you some 20 guage hulls.

HM

4. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Contact MEC directly they have been known to make these donations to non profit organizations such as the scouts......Don

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

George, please contact me. I have a used MEC 650 in 20 gauge you may have for the cost of a charitible donation receipt. Apply your $$ towards powder and shot. PM sent and email as well. I am always looking to help out the youth.

Jeff Klueger 810 844 0382 H 517-404-8333 C

6. george steward

george steward TS Member

0   0   0

7. george steward

george steward TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff,

Thank you, we will take you up on your offer

Also I want to thank everyone who read and helped on this project....the kids will be VERY happy.

Thank you again

8. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Will have boxed up and shipped in a few days. Hope it does the trick for you.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.