1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*MEC Loader for Sale..NICE!*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't generally deal with reloading stuff however one of my customers had this loader(9000G) and asked me to sell it for him. It has the 1 1/8 oz bar and 3 bushings along with all that came with it including the original box. $325.00 + UPS to you. I can give you a ship quote if you email me your zip code. Thanks for looking,

Bob Schultz
    8700-684-6329

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

310 people looked at this thing and 'nary a nibble...what I know about loaders you could fit into a thimble. Is this priced to high? I put what my customer asked me to, but if the price is out of line I'll call him and let him know. Since a new one is $400+ I figured this was in line. Send me a PM or email and let me know.
    I don't have any aspirations of starting a Mec museum ... I need to get this thing out of my office!

Bob Schultz

3. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

Bob,

A couple of months ago I paid $325.00 shipped for a Mec just like this. Price seems about right.

Jack

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Loader has been sold, Thanks for the emails. Check out my post for the FREE SHELLS!

Merry Christmas!

Bob Schultz

5. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

0   0   0

Gee, and I thought you had Gary in the back room loading for you!

Merry Christmas!

Gibson

6. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob, do you still have that CG top single thats on your website for sale? That gun wont let me rest, it keeps talkin to me.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.