1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC Hyd Cyl and all MEC loaders Repaired

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Guys,

I'm offering rebuilding of the mec first generation hydraulic cyl with out the screw on caps{ witch is a black cyl}. Also repairing the the cyl with the screw on caps on both ends. If anybody's interested in getting them fixed, for 40.00+ return shipping.>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    I also repair-recondition all MEC loaders and give Free est on repairs. I have been doing this for several years and have a 100% satisfied feed back, I hope.lol
    Below is a pic of my work,if you have any questions my # is 423-743-9233

thanks lee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quailtail

Quailtail Member

0   0   0

I have a 9000H 12ga. Nothing wrong with pump or loader but it has loaded a lot of shells. The loader needs a good cleaning and a check for worn parts. What are your rates and how do they compare to what MEC charges?

3. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

First off not by any means am I going to bad mouth MEC they are a great bunch of guy's there. I think there rate is 65.00 a hour? Generally I do my work by the job, but I guess if it was broke down it would be close to 35.00 hour. As far as what you are wanting done, to have it completely tore down cleaned and lubed you are looking at 70.00 plus parts. Which should be a link kit, all pivot bolts, all small springs including primer feed and anything that I see in the dis-assembly of the loader which you will be given a free est before any work is done. I hope this answers your questions.

thanks
    lee

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

0   0   0

I can vouch for Lee's work. It is top-notch. You won't be disappointed.

5. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

benniesdad,---Thanks for the feed back, I try to make sure that all my customers are happy with the work they have done.

thanks
    lee

6. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm in far east Tenn, 37692. Just outside Johnson City Tenn.

thanks
    lee

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

In you pics. above it appears the red areas have been repainted. Do you do this too? In the correct shade?

8. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Dave, Yes, I do repaint some of my loaders for appearance only. As far as a color match in the first pic the base is painted by me and the turret is new.

thanks
    lee

9. xtj

xtj Guest

0   1   0

I had mec rebuild my loader it came back with a new handle and a charge bar, it did not work any better then it did before i sent it.I sent it to Lee 10 days later loader came back like new and Lee charged me a reasonable price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!

Joel

10. tammike

tammike Member

0   0   0

Lee, I'm looking for a good buy on a 28 ga. loader.
    Would you happen to have a sizemaster or 600 jr ?
    Thanks mike

11. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

tammike,--- At this time I don't have anything in 28ga, I do have a sizemaster w/12ga dies on it that I can get 28ga dies for it and new bottles and auto primer tray for 175.00 shipped. It will be completely reconditioned and ready to go. If you have any questions please call me at 423-743-9233.

thanks
    lee

P.S Joel I'm glad you are happy with your loader, if you ever need anything just give me a call.

thanks
    lee

12. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Lee: Just a couple of thoughts. I have used MEC products for 40+ years with satisfaction of the product and the great service. However I am retired now and money is important. With your rate of service It may be time to change.

13. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Dave P >>>

I really appreciate all the support you guy's give me. This is why I do this is to help anybody that I can out, It is a hobby that I truly enjoy.

thanks
    lee

14. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

I bought a loader from Lee a couple of years ago.
    Great guy to deal with and very happy with the quality of his work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.