1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rrose, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

Need help with my Grabber, How do I get the resizer off? I seem to have gotten shot in the sizer as every so often the handle will not go down and I have to raise it back up and then back down. I have taken the clip and pin out but do I have to screw the post out of the bottom of the press to get the sizer out to be able to clean it well and put more antiseize on it?
    thanks
    randy

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

rosebuster:

If you don't have a manual for your Grabber, you can download one from the MEC website. The trouble shooting section will identify the likely problem(s). The manual will explain what to do about it/them.

A dental pick is often enough to clear a pesky piece of shot that's gotten between the fingers of your collet. Using a Q-Tip or piece of string, the collet can be lubed without taking it out.

sissy

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Go to www.shotgunworld.com Go to the "reloading "forum and do a search for "Mec collet" That will be the best instructions you can find. Hope this helps.

4. Blueraven81

Blueraven81 TS Member

send MEC Support an e-mail and explain the problem. The are very quick to get back to you and have been very helpful to me in the past.

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=148737

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.