1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec H Help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by COLOKOLAR, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COLOKOLAR

COLOKOLAR TS Member

Since guys on here knew how to properly lube the collet/adjust all kinds of things and have come up with dozens of little tricks/ things to do/counters etc etc I have one that I don't think I've seen on here. [Probably cause everyone else is smart enough to have figured it out]
    Problem:
    When filling the oil tank there is a line on the outside that you pour oil up to..I never know whether I am at that line or not.....plus how does it act if low on oil?? Any tricks for how you judge oil amount ? Thanks all.
    It was in the low 60's in Colorado today--clear skies- and that blankety blank snow is just about gone down here on the flats--Mtns are still solid white and very pretty. Love that time change--7pm and still lite out.
    Bill

2. scott k

scott k TS Member

use a piece of wire for a dipstick.

3. Rick173

Rick173 TS Member

It will get real noisy believe me you will know when it's low on oil. Use a flash light and a popsicle stick. I usually just fill it to the base of the neck and check it once every 2-3 months. It works for me.
    Shoot well
    Rick Shoop PA

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

You actually just need the pump covered during operation, I run mine about an inch down from the fill hole.

5. COLOKOLAR

COLOKOLAR TS Member

Rick 173/ texas ton

Thanks for the infor fellas........have a good spring.

Bill

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Oh Oh, had mine for years now and have never put in a drop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.