1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec Grabber 9000 hydrolic loader for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by purphaz, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purphaz

purphaz Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDIG FUNDS Has not been used in about 6 years need to sell loader works great will reload federal papers and any other kind of 12ga shell.New this loader is $1000.00 plus will sell for $475.00 plus shipping unless you are close to mi for pick up.I also have about 5000 wads and 2000 winchester primers.email me at larrylgottschalk@gmail.com Sorry its a little dusty.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Hi Larry, I live in ohio. What do you want for the wads and primers? Thank You,Tim

3. purphaz

purphaz Member

0   0   0

sent you a pm

4. purphaz

purphaz Member

0   0   0

This loader is still for sale. The wads and primers are not part of the deal on the loader.

5. Mrazzer

Mrazzer TS Member

0   0   0

sent you a PM

6. purphaz

purphaz Member

0   0   0

added pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.