1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC Grabber 762R in 12 Gauge - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tree_Hopper, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

***Sold to Wyomingcutthroat***

Mec Grabber 762R in good condition. I cannot tell you much about this machine except that it was purchased by the original owner in approximately 1990. He was in a trap league but quit reloading while his kids were growing up. I can tell you based upon the layer of dust on the original box that it sat unused in the corner for many years before it was listed for sale.

What I do know:

I have reloaded a few boxes of AA's on the reloader without issue. I'm sure someone experienced can fine tune the machine and get great results. Includes #29 bushing only. Charge bar is 1-1/8 ounce. One large bottle and one small bottle. Has the larger MEC wooden handle but it has a split and has been wrapped with black electrical tape. The handle is a little loose. The surface of the base does show worn paint and there is slight surface rust on the measure assembly. But for its age, I think it is a clean rig. Includes the original user manual, parts list, and a few other pamphlets. Mec EZ-Prime automatic primer feed.

If there are additional photos that will help answer your questions, please ask. If you would like to talk, PM your phone number to me.

I will sell this for $150 with free USPS standard shipping to the continental United States. USPS money order only.

Why am I selling it? I bought the reloader and about 150 pounds of shot through a craigslist advertisement for shot and the reloader as a package. The reloader is sound but I goofed up by not opening the shot bags which were oxidized heavily. I'm taking my lumps on the shot, and trying to recover $110 for the reloader (since I figure shipping will cost around $40).

Thanks for looking - Scott

treehopper_2011_03101.jpg

treehopper_2011_03102.jpg

treehopper_2011_03103.jpg

treehopper_2011_03104.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Scott. The shipping will cost you about $10.

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Get some heavy duty produce boxes from your big box grocry store. Grapefruit boxes, etc work well. fill the voids with folded up cardboard, not peanuts. It will ride well. Not heavy, nowill not break. ta handle off, remove and wrap bottles in more corrugated. Remove primer tray and protect separatley but pack it all in one box. You'll figure it out. Prob $15 at the USPS. $10 at FedEx

4. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks MIA. In light of experience talking I'm open to offers with free shipping as stated in my ad. Thanks all, Scott

5. wyomingcutthroat

wyomingcutthroat Member

0   0   0

PM sent with offer.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I confused they issue here. But have been in touch with the seller. $150 shipped is fair enough.

7. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

Wyomingcutthroat, I received your PM and responded back. Please take a look.

MIA - Sincerely, thank you for the shipping information.

Scott

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Heck of a deal, scratches and all. Probably my favorite model of loader.

Bob Falfa

9. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

One of the best of the MEC line. The strength of the old 761 style units mixed with the advantages of the new units. Good price on that loader.

MIA made me a good deal on this one a few years back.
    rlc323_2008_030327.jpg

10. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good luck on 15.00 shipping, last on I shipped cost 34.00 ups

11. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you Wyomingcutthoat -- It was a pleasure working with you on this sale.

For anyone that is curious, USPS Parcel Post mailing with delivery confirmation and $100 insurance cost $25.58 (and may vary on your respective point-A to point-B). Any kind of expedited shipping would have cost much more.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mec 762r
mec 762r review
mec grabber 762

mec grabber 762r

mec grabber model 762r
mec grabber video
mec reloader part model 762r grabber
rig up mec 762r primer feeder