1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec Grabber 12 Guage SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Loumish, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loumish

Loumish Member

0   0   0

I am selling my Mec Grabber since I just upgraded to a 9000G

* MEC Grabber 76 series
    Included:
    MEC Bottle holder
    Universal Charge Bar
    1oz charge bar
    1 1/8oz charge bar
    Powder Bushings
    metal pre crimp
    metal wad guide
    updated new wad guide
    updated spindex pre crimp

Pictures will be uploaded tonight.

Asking $275 including shipping but will take a resonable offer

Thanks

Louis

208-290-4018

loumish_2012_180522.jpg

loumish_2012_180523.jpg

loumish_2012_180524.jpg

loumish_2012_180525.jpg

2. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gmangh15,

What is the topic of this thread?

The topic says:

" Mec Grabber 12 Guage "

The message body says:

" Asking $275 including shipping but will take a resonable offer

Sheesh.

Don Thompson, Littleton CO

3. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I just sold my 762R after I uprgaded to the 9000E Auto-Mate. If someone is wanting to get into reloading this machine looks like a good one from the pictures and will be WELL worth what Loumish is asking. There is one thing that the new owner will need to do though, and that is to change the Bar Lock 'spring' wire [ last photo ], ( Bar lock spring PN 670B on the Grabber ), to the new style with the same PN from the 9000 series loaders. It is a 10 cent or so spring but it will make the bar lock a positive thing and keep you from inadvertently spilling a drop of powder and shot. Go to the MEC website ( above ) and have a look at the PDF manuals for the 76 Series and the 9000 series loaders and you will see what I mean. The new spring is a lot heavier spring wire and mounts differently than the old model. That was the only thing I ever had real trouble with on my 762R.

Regards,

Don Thompson, Littleton CO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.