1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC deprimer/resizer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by powderburn, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi Everyone,
    I have wanted for some time now, a MEC deprimer/resizer for 12ga. reloading. It's a pretty simple machine. It's basically like the first stage of a MEC 600 jr. loader. MEC doesn't make these anymore, and hasn't for several years now, and there haven't been any on any of the auction sites. Does any one have one of these out there that is collecting dust somewhere up on a shelf, or under the bench somewhere? I would be interested in buying one of these if so. I am not talking about the supersizer. Don't want that. This has the collar that comes DOWN over the brass and resizes that way, while it punches out the spent primer. I know it's OLD technology for today's reloader, but I want one. AND, since it's old technology, I'm not wanting to spend alot of money. So, let me know. Let's make a deal!! -Patrick Fitzjarrald

2. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

Patrick.....I'm with you! I have been loading Estate hulls for doubles so I could eject them and keep my eyes on the targets. I bought a MEC case conditioner out of E-Bay for a song. At that time there were 3 or 4 up for grabs at any one time. I don't like using the collet in my 9000G to re-size the steel head hulls so I got the case conditioner. They are also convertable to the other gauges by changing the re-size ring and decapping pin.

Jere

3. jtf650

jtf650 Member

Just saw one on eBay- item #290219935010. James Fawcett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec deprimer and sizer