1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC deprimer/resizer press

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by baldeagle, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baldeagle

baldeagle TS Member

0   0   0

Dust off your memory cells. Anyone remember a single MEC deprimer/resizer press? I would like to buy a 12 gauge one so that I can deprime/resize without using my shot filled regular press.

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

The new MEC supersizer sizes, but does not deprime.

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Baldeagle..........I do remember and I at present own 7....Yes 7 Mec Case Conditioner's. This was one of Mec's better ideas because it truly resizes case head, restores headspace and backs the case mouth out making it possible to reload almost any paper or plastic. Plus removing the spent primer. They do make reloading much friendler as everything is resized and the reload process moves easily along. All are in VERY good shape and I may sell 4 of the units. The last one I sold went for $75.00....A bit hi but they "don't make em anymore". If you are interested contact me thru the private message system on our site. RUN'EM

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Case Conditioners were used so you did not have to alter the first station on your 650 to resize.

You just ran them all thru the CC.

I just sold one for 15 dollars last spring.

They are not a collet resizer, rather a tempered steel ring that pushes down over the brass.

The link is to Mec's manual. Try ebay.

HM

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

I don't understand the de-prime function on the discontinued case conditioners though as a 650, or the ones I'm familiar with, deprime automatically.

I do understand the resizing function when using the 650 as it just won't do it without a reconfigure.

Guy Babin

6. trapace

trapace Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new one for sale.

Bob

7. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

I use a Mec supersizer on all new once-fires; makes life a lot easier when loading on my PW 900.

8. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have 4 MEC Sizemasters. I use them just to re-size and de-prime. Only solution I know of. The older MEC sizer does not re-size the case head (rim).

Jim Skeel

9. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The Case Conditioner is a great tool, by changing the resizing ring you can do all four guages. Too bad they discontinued it. HMB

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Shawn: That model does not deprime. The old model does.

11. baldeagle

baldeagle TS Member

0   0   0

Greetings Kolarpole-
    The ones on EBAY are going for 17.50 to 34.00 plus 14.50 for shipping. The handle is disassembled so as to get the lowest fixed postal shipping rate. Can you suggest a price for your case conditioner/deprimer?

Breakem all before they hit the ground...
    Baldeagle

12. pfofml

pfofml Member

0   0   0

I have one such MEC deprimer/resizer which I will sell. Make an offer plus postage from 56063.

Peter Falk

13. baldeagle

baldeagle TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Peter

Would you take $35.00 for the case conditioner plus $14.00 for shipping which I'm told is the flat postal rate if you ship in a standard postal shipping box. You would have to disassemble the handle to make it fit. The total selling price would then be $49.00

Sid Lawrence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
12 gauge deprimer for sale
12 gauge resizer
mec case conditioner

mec case conditioner for sale

mec deprime and resize
mec deprimer

mec resizer

primer resizer