1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC customer service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zzoom, Aug 11, 2013.

1. zzoom

zzoom Member

Had a problem with my 9000, tried to fix it myself, but since it was more complicated than changing a light bulb which is about the level of my mechanical abilities, took it to the Grand for repair. Th e gentleman working repairs this past Saturday asked how long I was staying. Told him just today, he put my machine up ahead of many others whom I assume owners are staying longer than I. Repairs finished by noon and cost less than $35. Works like new again! Thanks MEC! Breat service, great job!

2. TheoShooter

TheoShooter Active Member

Yep. MEC customer service is awesome. I've had to get some replacement parts over the phone before and never a problem. Always very helpful and fast. Stopped in their store at the Grand and they were all very nice there also.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My knees would buckle too upon learning your TS.com handle.

4. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I just had a 20 gauge MEC grabber repaired at the Grand.
    I was just there on a day trip and conveyed that to one of the guys working on the loaders.

One hour later I walked out with my like new loader.

Put a smile on my face even though I had to write a check for $100.00.
    Great service!

ed.