1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC counters,low cost

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DNY 4, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNY 4

DNY 4 TS Member

No cost mec counters,keep track of primer containers 100 per, No cost,easy to add. No cost.

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Good one----SJB

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Now that took a lot of brains to figure out. Bet ya need a pencil to add up the total. Are ya some kind of special?

Chuck

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Installed a counter on my MEC 650, not to keep track of how many I loaded but how few; oh, well, better go and load some more shells as the numbers reflect that I've been slacking off. BT100dc

5. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Lets see, only 25 fit in a box. Very few shooters show up to the trap field with a pail of loose ammo. If your talking about reloading and having the shells fall through the table, into a container under your bench, try what I do. I set out 11 peanuts on the bench and eat one every 9 shells. When I eat the last one I make one more shell to get to 100. Works for me.....GIT R DONE!

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Perazzi MX8---That's the best---I'm still laughing----Just went for the peanut jar----But how do I know when I reached the 9th shell---Maybe i should put 9 peanuts and eat one after ea. shell----I'm going NUTS----I just ate 8 but don't know if it's the 8th or 9th----There goes the whole jar---Now what???

George@SJB

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

OK now we are getting creative. LOL

8. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

It pays to be a little nuts once in a while. Some things on here are so serious we all need to lighten up and laugh sometimes. Keep smiling, as it keeps people wondering what your up to!

9. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

PMX8--I can't use more than 2 primercontainers, I can't count that high. Engineer ya know everything equals -1,0, or 1 LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.