1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC charge bars

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by CKR, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKR

CKR Member

0   0   0

Older MEC charge bars - not for bushings. Have 2 - 12ga. "O" bars, 1 - 12 ga. "2" bar, 1 - 20ga. "2" bar, 1 - 20ga. "4A" bar and 1 - 28ga. "2" bar. Any or all are yours for the price of shipping.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

"O" bar is the right one for Red Dot.

HM

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

CKM, I'll take and use them. How much to shop to zip code 48067?
    You can email me or PM your pleasure.
    Chuck

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

Hey CKR, After I wrote the last message, I went back and viewed your original post. Looks to me as I was the first reply to ask for what you were offering. I guess that didn't make any difference. I suppose that you or anybody else for that matter should check your original posts before you dispose of anything. In repect of being fair what should I have done different? I replied first and someone else ended up with your charge bars. Matter of fact, I'm the only guy that asked for them as I see it. Thanks.

5. CKR

CKR Member

0   0   0

Chuck,

I actually recieved a PM from the guy who said he'd take them at 2:25PM on 1/29, two days before you're first post. Once they were gone I ceased worrying about monitoring. Guess I should have posted that they were gone soon after the fact to avoid any confusion. Sorry for the mix up but a PM to someone is probably a safer way to make sure you get their attention.

CKR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.