1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec automate problem

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by newcastle, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newcastle

newcastle Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. While using the automate the bar that drives it on occasion comes in contact with the base of the press while in the down position at the bottom of the cycle it then locks up and I have to manually raise it up to the home position. I do unplug it of course when this happens and I have adjusted the little magnetic sensor on the wheel drive but it still seems to happen every now and then. Any other Ideas what may need to be adjusted. Thanks

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Page 30 of the 9000 reloader manual.

Turning the eccentric nut will increase or decrease the Slide Bracket forward travel. A small amount of overtravel is necessary. It sounds like the overtravel on your unit is excessive, causing the Slide Bracket to contact the base.

But first, get the magnetic sensor positioned to where the Auto-Mate manual states it should be, along with the adjustment of the Auto-Mate connector linkage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec automate home position