1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC automate button bar accessory

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by superump, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superump

superump TS Member

Good Morning, I am ready to buy a MEC 9000E automate. Somewhere as I searched for a good deal I saw an accessory bar that allowed you to push both buttons at one time with the ease of one hand. But now I can't find it at first I assumed it was from MEC but they don't show it. Anybody seen these or where they are available? Thanks in advance, Dale Brown

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

the two button deal is no big deal. the oversize buttons may come in handy if you load a lot

3. Don S

Don S Member

I would recommend using both hands to operate the buttons. It would be very easy to stick a free hand in the mechanism without that safety feature. You would not want to do that.

4. superump

superump TS Member

Hey I'm a risk taker - prob why my nick name is 4 fingers - ha! I know I seen these bars on the internet somewhere!

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

You won't need it. Buy the thing and try it first. Not a problem with the buttons. You can't do anything until it cycles anyway. GaryL.

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Can some of you saftey gurus tell me why is't ok to have a foot operated hydo unit but on the Automate it is unacceptible? Jake

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Using the two button method is safe, fast and help develop a rythem (sp) that makes the whole process work very well. I am very happy with mine.

JON

8. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

It's okay because you don't have an OSHA inspector in your reloading room. LOL Ron

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

if you read the instructions,i believe ther is a way to run it with one button

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.