1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec Auto-Mate Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by REM1148, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REM1148

REM1148 TS Member

When I tilt the bottles back, they won't go horizontal because of the action bars. How can I get the Auto-Mate to stop and stay at the bottom of the stroke while I change bottles? Thanks.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

On mine, I just hold down the left button until it gets where I want it to stop and it stays there until I'm done, when I hold it down until it goes back up.

Should work for you.

Hauxfan!

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Shut off the power when the press is down at the bottom of the stroke. Ron

4. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

A "less safe" method would be to use the Service Mode, as depicted at the bottom of the instruction plate attached to the Auto-Mate, to jog the machine to the desired position. Just be sure you don't inadvertently hit the left actuator button before you intend to complete the cycle.

The original suggestion is safer but you will have to manually index the machine back to the top position. I meant to add this info just after the first answer but I couldn't get back into the web site for some reason. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.