1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 9000H PUMP MANUFACTURER ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kuelblaz, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuelblaz

kuelblaz TS Member

Does anyone know or have a link to the manufacturer of the 9000H Hyd pump. Not looking for the motor side, just the pump side. Mine is leaking at the pump housing/Motor mating surface also from the actuating piston. I'm trying to avoid sending it MEC for just 3 O-Rings. It still makes good pressure, but leaks.
    If anybody has any info on the pump, my email is above. OR a good O-Ring source, I'd be grateful!!

Thanks

Bill

2. kuelblaz

kuelblaz TS Member

Does anyone know or have a link to the manufacturer of the 9000H Hyd pump. Not looking for the motor side, just the pump side. Mine is leaking at the pump housing/Motor mating surface also from the actuating piston. I'm trying to avoid sending it MEC for just 3 O-Rings. It still makes good pressure, but leaks.
    If anybody has any info on the pump, my email is above. OR a good O-Ring source, I'd be grateful!!

Thanks

Bill

3. kuelblaz

kuelblaz TS Member

Thanks Steve

Shop here we come ...

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Check your "Yellow Pages" for a hydralic repair shop. I found one that did a repair for me for ten bucks and haven't had a problem since.

5. kuelblaz

kuelblaz TS Member

Thanks Jack. Thats exactly what I did after I received Steve's post. Found on right here in town.

regards,

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.