1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec 9000H Problems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by primer, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primer

primer TS Member

I have 9000H I am having problems with. About every five or six shells I have one that the cocks going into the case. I use a AA case five will go in fine the next the will hit case at a angle. Thanks for the help.

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

"About every five or six shells I have one that the cocks going into the case."

Not sure what you are saying here. Are you talking about the wad cocking as it enters the case at station 3? What wad? I've had problems with Claybuster clone of the AA wad on occasion. They are a tight fit going thru the wad fingers and will sometimes have the cushion section collapse off to the side. I've found that if I pinch the legs of the cushion section inwards, the wad collapses in a straight line, and will enter the case ok. I generally have gone to Duster wads and Downrange wads and the problem goes away. I've heard of a solution for CB wads, and that was to thin the wad guide fingers some (on the outside) to allow more clearance for the wads to go thru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.