1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mec 9000h 20 guage

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by David McMillen, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have a friend who has a 9000H w/pump, new in the box.It has the older primer feed. He wants, $700, plus shipping. Let me know as soon as you can, as he had someone else looking.

David McMillen

2. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Let you know what..?

3. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Are you looking for a 9000H 20ga loader?

4. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello David...

I was thinking about selling some of my non-hydraulic progressive loaders and saw your post in the "want to buy" section....but I wasn't sure you wanted to buy a loader by the way it was worded?

On the other hand ...I have all the hydraulic Mecs except the 20 gauge...but don't need a pump. (...and really use a 28 gauge for all 20 gauge purposes, "but" it would be nice to have a complete set).

So to answer your question...I was just trying to determine what your ad was for..and considering a 20 gauge hrydraulic if it was for sale... and offering you some loaders if it was a WTB ad. (event though it looked like it was hydraulic specific which ever way it was intended.)

Best regards..Stan

5. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I was answering the ad by 90t, Is that you? Anyway I know where a 20ga 9000h w/pump, new in the box, that a friend has for sale, Last I checked with him was last Monday. He doesn't want to split up the system, as I said it is new-in-the-box. I certainly don't need any loaders, I have all 9000hn, in all gauges with an extra pump. So, if you intersted, I can contact seller to see if he still has the loader.

Sorry for the confusion,
    David McMillen

6. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

No prob David...

I guess I better pass right now...I just bought my (3) 9000h loaders last week...but still sorta need a 20 gauge w/o pump.

That's "very tempting" though....Heck of a good price for a 9000H loader and a pump, nib...!!

Best regards.....Stan

7. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I kinda did what you have done. I originally had 650 HYDRO's, and sold them because I had to resize in a seperate step. So, ended up selling all the hydro's and bot all new 9001HN's (without pump)in all gauges. I put quick couplers on, so it takes no time to change gauges.

8. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

No kidding..great minds think alike..lol!

I really like my Mec 650's and have a full set, including all 4 hull conditioners (separate machines). Unfortunately they arn't hydros like your set was...or I would have a hard time getting rid of them. The older conversion stuff for 650's is hard to come by too....so it was cost prohibitive to go that route.

I had to do something though...because I pulled a tendon/ligament or something in my right arm and I can't pull a handle very easily while I'm getting over that. AND I'm out of ammo...so I had to make a move or quit shooting for a while.

A quick question...where did you get your quick couplers...I'm not sure which ones are best. Some of them are Milton air couplers...advertised as hydraulic couplers. More expensive of course...but I have a shop and already have several couplers on hand, providing they are all the same.

Best regards...Stan

9. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I bot mine at a farm store. You can get them at any good hardwear store. Bot the quick couplers and also bot T-connecters, so when I connect the quick coupler, it is straight to the back of the loader, not to the side. On the side ,puts to much angle on the hose, and would wear out faster. I also use thread tape on any fittings that connect any hydraulic lines. The original connections provided by Mec includes a shut-off valve, so I basiclly extended the connections to point to the back of the loader. I've drilled a hole in back of loading bench, so hose with coupler can slide through, if needed.

10. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

10-4...probably what I'll do too.

To avoid leaks ...I had even considered hooking the loaders up all at once...and turning the desired loader on with the Mec valve, while turning off the valve on loaders not being used.

I installed 90 degree connectors on all the loaders...to avoid the angle you mentioned as the hose leaves the loader....and I had a longer hose made for my app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.