1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 9000G

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tom berry, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Tonight a guy approached me about buying all his old reloading supplies including his loader. he has a MEC 9000G. I don't need the loader. I have no idea how much it was used or if it has had any updates (primer tray?).

Is anyone on here looking for one? I looked on ebay and see the bids on a couple are currently around 250 - 300. Is that about what they are worth in good working condition?

Any help with valuing this would be appreciated.

Thx, Tom

2. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

$250 - $300 in used condition. $300+ in nice condition.

Regards

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I would find out how old it is. The MEC presses only sky rocketed in price over the last few years. MEC like others (MFG's) taking advantage of the gun/ammo hype in this country. I know at one time they sold for $219.00 NEW, that's what I paid for mine. Heck, I realize you can't buy a Sizemaster for that now but, why get boned on the price of a used one. If the guy is any friend to you he should cut you a break. He got his money out of it.

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I've seen stuff on e-bay that claimed to only have 500 rounds made on it. 500 rounds won't take the paint off the base like the singles I've seen on there. Be careful on e-bay and craigs list. These guys make a killing on the shipping. Start adding that in, just go buy a new one. At least you'll know how it's been treated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.