1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec 9000g Handle Options

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by x-eyed, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x-eyed

x-eyed TS Member

0   0   0

Some time back I purchased from someone on this site a couple of handles for my MEC 9000g's. To install you removed the wood handle and placed this extension on in it's place. It had either a ball or shovel handle options. I have another MEC 9000g and need another extension with the ball handle. Please contact me if you are still out there selling these. Thanks.

2. E-Z STROKE

E-Z STROKE TS Member

0   0   0

I build both these handles to be used on the Mec.

I have sent you an e-mail.

I also build the E-Z Stroke Handle to fit PW,Spolar,andthe 366

Don Brown 1711 So Co Rd 180 East

Frankfort,IN 46041 765-654-7866

3. clayshtr

clayshtr Member

0   0   0

Don, Do you have any pics you could send me of your handle for the 9000g reloader. Thanks

4. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

I would also Like to see a picture of these handles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec 9000 change handle