1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec 9000 Hydraulic for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NintyT, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintyT

NintyT Member

Check ebay listing, item 180152721662. Loader and hydraulic unit in good working condition.

Steve Johnson

2. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

I agree with Mr. Hoosier Daddy.
    If it's on ebay & has ANYTHING to do with PAYPAL, I will not go near it with a 10 foot pole
    Sorry.

3. NintyT

NintyT Member

I understand the concerns of those that dislike e-bay's policies, but think of it this way.... I'm doing my best to promote and support a sport that I love, by using an anti gun business to do it. E-bay is my best way to reach the largest market.

As for Pay Pal, I do not use that service. Personal check, money orders or cashier's checks for me.

I must admit, ebay really got my goat the other day when they pulled an auction of mine for 500 empty AA hulls. I suspect it was because I used the dangerous word "shotgun" in my description. I sent them a angry message, but their response was "automated". Figures...

Steve J

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

MIA, well, I was last year. Hoping to make it again.

Ed, The current bid on ebay is $308.00. Steve J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.