1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 9000 Hydraulic FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TJZ1911A1, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJZ1911A1

TJZ1911A1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a barely used MEC 9000 Hydraulic progressive reloader for 12 gauge... As you know, this is a great tool for the serious trap shooter that is looking to customize his/her loads for their specific needs and wants.. This item is in perfect condition and in perfect working order.. My grandfather has been a trap shooter for nearly 50 yrs.. He's shoot 'em all, wining many state shoots from pennsylvania, ohio, iowa, arizona, to name a few... He has shot over 1,000,000 ATA registered targets in his many years in the sport.. a true AA shooter. Now, at 82 yrs, his health has drastically taken a turn for the worst... Hence, I am here on this site to sell his stuff for him... Let me know if you would like me to upload images of the equipment (PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER... NO EXCEPTIONS) Feel free to contact me at 520-465-2991 with serious inquiries... ASKING $600 OBO. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. -T.J.

2. TJZ1911A1

TJZ1911A1 TS Member

0   0   0

email me for pics of the machine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.