1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 9000 G for sale and accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dave1, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave1

dave1 TS Member

0   0   0

OK Didnt have everything on here before as I kind of got interrupted. So here we go. Mec 9000G with owners manual, adjustable charge bar, 2 other fixed bars ( 1 oz and 1 1/8 oz) and two spare bottles for loader. 1500 Claybuster wads, 1000 cheddite primers and 100 lbs of reclaimed shot 7.5-8.0. I'll even throw in a EZ Pak. $400.00 firm.
    If you are interested I also have 11 lbs of solo 1000 and smaller amounts of red dot,700x and super target. Make me an offer. Prefer to pick up in central washington state but can ship (buyer pays actual cost).
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.