1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 9000 12 MEC 600 410 on ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by winchesterm12, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

Have these loaders for sale on ebay

thanks

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Why didn't ya list em for sale here? Some of us don't use ebay.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You tell=em TS Hippie!!!!! I don't use E=bay as well. OH Well his loss if he don't want to post-em here first w/ pix's. Break-em all. Jeff

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

5. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

If you don't like ebay don't use it. I'm not looking to give the loader away I want fair market value and thats why it's on ebay. I posted them here and had too many deals fall through and too many looky loo's. This is one of many forums that may have ebay users that may be looking for a reloader. So I made a post here. Sorry that offends everyone.

GET OVER YOURSELVES

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

So now those same lookey loos are going to go to E-Bay and bid more then they were willing to pay here?. I don't have any problem with the post but it seems the logic is flawed. Good luck with your sale. Jeff

7. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

I've never lost a sale to a dead beat bidder on ebay yet. I know it happens but I've been lucky. I don't care if they go over their personal limit as long as the money is good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.