1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 900 Vent Tube Location

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Concrete200, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concrete200

Concrete200 Member

I just moved to a new house and have set my MEC 9000 hydraulic up and got it running. I've noticed I have a little oil leaking on my table and saw that my vent tube is not hooked to the bottom of the cylinder. I guess this came loose when I moved it. Anyway, I can't for the life of me see where that tube hooks to. I know its for blow-by oil to return to the pump but I cant find the nipple or hole its supposed to hook into. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Dennis

2. Doughboy

Doughboy Member

If you can't see where the vent hose hooks to chances are you broke off the little fitting. It plugs into the bottom of the cylinder under the red base plate. Only place I've been able to find that little fitting was from Mec themselves. Hope I am wrong with my assumption.

Kurt

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Here is pics as to where it goes----Hope you can see it--Don't mind the dirt under the loader---Just did some wood work and left the sawdust---You can get that part from Mec in a few days---gL----George@SJB
    southjblue_2008_0303917.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303918.jpg

4. Concrete200

Concrete200 Member

Thanks for the help guys...Kurt you are right I dont have that fitting on the bottom of my cylinder...actually...George thanks for the pics to show me what I am missing...I will order a new part from MEC tomorrow...Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.