1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 - 10 Gauge - $90.00 - Nice Cond

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Model32Shooter, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Model32Shooter

Model32Shooter Member

0   0   0

For Sale: MEC 600 JR. Mark 5 Reloader - 10 Gauge

Very good condition, clean and cycles smooth. The paint on the shell plate isn't even scratched!

Although I have not loaded any shells on this machine, it appears to be set up currently for 10 ga. 3 1/2" shells.I don't believe this machine has had much use at all!

Of course, you can adjust it to what you want to reload.

Comes complete with loader, shot/powder bottles, Pro-Check, spent primer tray, 2 oz. charge bar and a downloaded copy of the MEC Owners Manual.

$90.00 + shipping. I will ship as economically as possible, Insured with Delivery Confirmation. Email me your Zip Code and I will get back to you with a shipping quote. Payment to be made by Money Order or Bank Cashiers Check.

Thanks!
    Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Model32Shooter

Model32Shooter Member

0   0   0

Price lowered to $90.00 + shipping.

Thanks!

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.