1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mec 600 Jr for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Pa Clay Trgt, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pa Clay Trgt

Pa Clay Trgt TS Member

0   0   0

A good friend has asked me to put his loader up for sale. I have no idea what these are worth, but i'm open for offers. Include are 3 charge bars, extra bottles, 1200 CCI primers and bushings and stuff. Make me an offer. Ken

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Keep in mind you can't ship the primers without paying hazmat, and I don't believe you can ship hazmat w/ out a license.

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Ken, some more info needed for evaluation. What gauge is it, what weight are the charge bars, are the primers 209's, condition of the press?? Pics are very helpful.

Wayne

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I bought 4 12ga Jr's last year for $35-$45 each for youth team members. No extras, just the press. With the extras you have, you are looking at maybe $75.00 if all is in good shape. Great beginner loader, really hard to kill one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.