1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!!!! MEAT SHOOT !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WTW, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTW

WTW Member

!!!!! MEAT SHOOT AT OXFORD PA 19363 !!!!!!

Meat shoot at Oxford Gun Club March 4, 2007. Shoot starts at 10:00 A.M. sharp.
    Fifty birds, 12 prizes each 15 shooters, lewis class. Four on each 25 and four on total. STEAKS, BEEF ROAST, PORK ROAST AND BACON.
    The address is 880 Chrome Rd, Oxford, Pa. 19363 Phone #610-932-9213

TED

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thats it Ted,...first cherry pies...now meat..whats next?? y'all just keep rubbing salt in my wounds

3. 870TB

870TB TS Member

I guess they'll start without us, Calvin.

Adios, Dirk

4. WTW

WTW Member

CalvinMD and K80 Shooter, Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner but with my busy schedule here lately I didn't have time. Preparing for the PEN-MAR banquet, getting the prizes and ording and picking up meat has keep me pretty busy. BOY did you fellows miss a meal !!!! Roast Beef and Turkey, shells, mashed potatoes, filling, gravey with all the goodies. It just melted in my mouth. Cherry pie, coc-nut cream, rasin, lemon meringues and apple pie, german cho., vanilla and choc. cakes.

Sorry fellows, there is nothing left. May be a few scraps. I'll take care of them.

TED AND GALE

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey, how about let's spice up the next meat shoot somewhat. 25 singles and 25 handicap.... or 25 pair of doubles? The 50 singles are getting boring.

Curt

6. WTW

WTW Member

Curt; I have enough trouble getting them to shoot now. I do agree it would be a little more exciting. The doubles would have been on the ground before you got the first shot off in the 30 to 40 m.p.h. wind we had yesterday. I need a new roof on the trap houses anyway. A project for this spring when I do the walks on the practice field and the new trap house.

The handcap idea is pretty hard to do unless you put everyone at the same yardage. To hard to fill an even with you on the 27 and me on the 19.

Ted
    i'LL BE GLAD TO TRY 25 PAIR IF YOU COME UP WITH 15 SHOOTERS. SAME PRIZES AS REGULAR MEAT SHOOT. (12)
    NEXT MEAT SHOOT IS MARCH 18TH 2007. LAST ONE THIS SPRING.

7. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

How about a cathouse shoot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.